Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Harare Street Trend: Denim Roll Up


This is a quick and easy trend (from the 50s!) which is actually becoming quite popular in Harare with the Ladies but has been a recurring trend which has been around for quite a while now. It’s pretty popular in seasonal catalogues, fashion runaways, bloggers (such as me) and models with their MOD (models off duty). I think it’s an awesome way to spice up your look as well as your denim. So if you’ve old outstretched skinny jeans such like myself, then the roll up is the perfect excuse to keep them as the bagginess gives it a new boyfriend denim look. I tried it on my old RT skinnies from Christmas ’09, and I actually loved how they looked that I went as far as rocking them out at school all week! So here’s a cool way of making use of your old worn out denim before throwing them out!

Check out eatsleepdenim.com for 6 cool ways to roll up your denim this summer!
Stay Gorg and Glam!
GD
My two ways of wearing my old skinny denims. I paired the one to the left with my favourite clothing piece right now, the slouchy sweater/ pullover knit jersey.

A little Celebrity Inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment