Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Paris Fashion Week: Tracy Reese

Tracy Reese's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection was by far my favourite collection. It fits so well with the African Tropical weather as it consists of lots of flowing maxi dresses, harem pants and once-piece jumpsuits in flowing fun contrasting colours. Alot of neutral relaxing tones that are blues (in print as well), beige, nude, whites, green, a dash of yellow and orange. This collection is vested for the fun outdoor fashionista that is confident, gorgeous and glamorous. I absolutely love this collection and would like to see a few pieces being imitating in Harare as new trend that replaces the colour-blocking, preferably in December.

I hope you enjoy viewing these pics as much as I did and understand my vision behind these pieces!












Designer, Tracy Reese






My absolute
Favourite look























Bold Accessories in Greens and Yellows






All Pictures Courtesy of FashionTv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment