Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Do Denim Joggers (Part 3)


Do Denim Joggers (Part 3)

Last but certainly not least to the “Do Denim Joggers” series is this casual attire that has comfort written ALLOVER it! This ensemble is perfect for running errands on a dull day with the plimsolls and the tote. The turtleneck will keep you warm, whilst the headwrap is a stylish accessory to the entire look.

Jogger Denim – Great Gear (Noczim Building)
Black and Blue choker - Gifted
Black tote - Zara
Sunglasses - MRP Fashion
Denim Plimsolls - PEP South Africa
Headwrap - From my closet

The purpose of this whole series was to find a constructive way and budget friendly approach to wear denim joggers. Not only that, but as the writer I felt frustrated that I couldn't find lookbooks online or outfit posts on how to style denim joggers, so the best resolution was for me to create something for the blog. Not only that, but I also had a fun time experimenting with looks and potential ideas for the upcoming A/W season! I hope these series have inspired you in some way to work with denim joggers without wearing them once. Whether sporty, edgy, chic or just laid back; denim joggers can have the same effect that silk/drawstring joggers can do, but with just a different fabric texture.

For just a quick recap, here is a look back at the first two series HERE and HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first 2 series but I'm loving this one. Definitely a great way to wear them. I love your head wrap, :). http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :). I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I would wear it like this. I love the necklace - pop of color!

    ♡ColorMeLimitlessly.com♡

    ReplyDelete