Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Weekend Ensemble: Print-Tastic Skirt

Print-Tastic is how best I would like to describe last Sunday's ensemble. There is always a story behind my outfits so i'm going to share it. First and foremost I'm very glad as to how I styled this printed circle skirt which is actually a second hand piece. It reminded of alot of nostalgia and of course I told myself I had to have it. 

The print is actually green leaves with accents of brown flowers and it is further the one piece I took the time to alter. I folded up the hemline of the skirt (by 6cm) and undid the buttons on the side of the pockets. The plus factor about this circle skirt is the pockets! Which if I must say, is an added style statement just to the skirt alone. My red blouse is courtesy of my sister who bought it for me, and the Mr. Price neckchain also belongs to her (Thank you sis for lending it to me). My peplum blazer was just a throwover to compensate for the chilly weather that morning, finally green pumps from Jet, a skinny belt for the cinched in waist and finally the signature sunglasses to finish off the look.

Before I go, Apologies for the poor picture quality, but best believe I'm working on it. Whilst we are at it, tell me your thoughts on the printed circle/midi skirt? Would you wear a vintage piece?

As always,

Yours in Glamour,
ST









2 comments:

  1. I like this bright colors!)

    http://madamanoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete