Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Styled By Africa; Fashion Individuals and the Scene.

Styled By Africa’s Pop Up Garden Party was all for a great cause with a great ambiance in tow on a Sunday Afternoon. Most of the fashion by attendees was on trend and stylish. I spotted alot of prints (African, stripes and Aztec), maxi dresses, maxi skirts, rolled up skinny denims (I had on this look), high-low blouses, alot of cute sling bags in an adornment of varieties with lots of summer sandals, sandals, SANDALS. The gentlemen did not disappoint by keeping it cool and fresh in your classic blue jeans, white tees, khaki pants (chinos), hats and lots of sunglasses. Creative hairdos on both the ladies and gentlemen.
The pictures will speak for themselves.

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD







The Catering company Nourish.




My sis got to meet Pokello. Look how stoked she is!

Ms. Pokello's spiky wedges. Miss Jackson, if your nasty.


That ostrich bag is divine.

I saw a dreamcatcher on display.

Bubbly in Blue!

Diving-in.




My sis and Tehn Diamond. This girl smiles too much.

Our hostess with the mostest, the lovely Lo.



My Outfit

Me! You wont believe where i bought that blouse and how much i love it too.


Styled By Africa blogging duo Kiran and Alae.

Some of my friends





This was my favourite ensemble. I loved how she matched the colours on her blouse with her bag and sandals.

Myself and RutendoDenise .R.

I only managed to see Davina Green perform and she was just lovely.

That Tribal maxi skirt

Infused into the Happy video.

Zim Fashionista, Melissa Mazingi

I spotted a Sapatos purse


We got stamped for entrance. It says "I haven't got time to read this CRAP."


My second favoutite ensemble. Geeky Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment