Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

My Weekend Ensemble – Tux + Denim

Tuxedo Blazer
Jeans from Wardrobe Mix
Flowing black blouse - Vintage
Black & Gold MRP pumps
Black MRP snood
ELLE magazine SA sunglasses
Sling bag
Stone beads
BEST ACCESSORY - New Hair.
Happy Sunday Empire!

I surely hope the past week has been smooth, with the Heroes and Defence Forces long weekend and jumping right back to work! As for the blog, well I’m sure you are well aware of the on-going Ngosikadzi collaboration that’s been bringing FUN-tastic styles to rock with print dresses! All in the preparation of SUMMER!

As for my look today – it’s pretty casual and laid back, encompassing some of my favourite closet pieces and of course a NEW HAIRDO. The tuxedo jacket has had a cameo on the blog before, whilst the jeans are a go-to favourite. As of late I’ve been feeling nostalgic – pulling out tucked away pieces from the closet, and giving them a fixer upper! One of the pieces is this blush pink sling bag from December 2011, which I have been embracing as of late and these stone beads that I bought way back in high school. I have another post in the works that also includes the sling bag and a little something working around pumps! I find comfort in wearing pumps a lot of the times as I maintain my heels for events or outings – and my lifestyle revolves around public transport so heels aren’t always a go-to factor.

Other than that, I sure hope you are relaxing this weekend in preparation for another busy week ahead. Don’t forget to check out my styling venture with the Ngosikadzi dresses on the blog. The main emphasis is to create awareness on locally made and affordable #ZimFashion – and some of the styling tips I share are curated along those lines; which is Chic and Affordable! If you are an up and coming brand/designer and want exposure for your work, please do not hesitate to contact me as I’m always looking to emulate local and fresh designs on the blog.

Stay Gorgeous Empire!

Tendai Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment