Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Weekend Ensemble: Green and Blue Combo


This has got to be my favourite ensemble this year. I’m maturing and appreciating frocks and summer dresses in my closet. I’ve recently discovered the beauty of the colours green, orange and yellow! So it’s no wonder I discovered this GORGEOUS green tuxedo blazer with a black lining and lower double breasted buttons on sale (I won’t tell you where I bought it because I love it). My dress is Topshop with the blue and heart detail cinched in at the waist with a matching belt. My green pumps from Jet stores in Harare and of course to complete my look, my signature oversized sunnies and studded clutch that are infamous with my blog. I hadn’t planned to do a blog post on this ensemble so I only have one photo of this, taken once and came out just perfect!

Yours in Glamour..

Stay Gorg and Glam,
GD



No comments:

Post a Comment