Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

My Weekend Ensemble: Just Casual

The weather has been pretty dull as of late, with a lot more cloud, wind and rain (super dull if you ask me because it's supposed to be summer! With warmth and sunshine). The weather nowadays makes me determine what to wear which is quite hard for me because i'm trying to embrace skirts, summer dresses and easy-breezy frocks.

So this was yesterday's ensemble on a Sunday morning. I hadn't planned a blogpost, but the response to the 3 dimensional photo via Facebook was soo lovely that it honestly felt right to share it with everyone else. This was my first attempt at a 3 dimensional photo using an Android app called Photo Grid; which to me looks more like a phone game app! But i'm getting the hang of it.

So my ensemble was pretty simple and casual; i worked with neutrals with the beige blouse and matching cardi (which you might probably remember from here), black jeans and the grey purse, then added a pop of colour with the red heels. To be honest the weather isn't helping me to flourish because i'm not one who enjoys being cold.

Yours in Glamour,

Tendai Sophia
         

No comments:

Post a Comment