Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

In My Style Journal: Lupita Nyong'o

If you had been following the Awards season then you would know the overnight fashion success of Lupita Nyong'o. The Kenyan beauty stars in the hugely popular 12 Years A slave alongside Chiwetel Ejiofor. Who is she if you may ask? Well she is of Kenyan descent, graduate Yale class of 2012 and is a seriously beautiful African American young woman, who really isn't new to the Hollywood scene. Alot of the international media and fashion bloggers are taking notice of Lupita, but I particularly like her for her fashion choices. Stylist or no stylist, her clothing choices are effortless, chic and classy all at the same time with subtle but yet lovely make-up. 

One of the defining features about Lupita is her hair! It's short, functional and neat! And of course I love that it is different, and gives her, her own Signature essence (which really actually makes her stand out). As of late, Lupita is doing a fantastic job in my opinion, bringing in an allure of pure class and demure. I would like to believe she is a style icon in the making.

Yours in Glamour,
Tendai Sophia

Psst... you can also check out Lupita as one of the new faces for Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2014 campaign. You can Thank me later!


Pinterest Photo.
The Little Black Dress revamped.
On a personal note, these are my two favourite colours and this is a a great combo of the two.
I love this collage from Pinterest.
At the Golden Globes in a red dress with a cape.
Of course I love the white jacket.
At the Screen Actors Guild Awards where she won Best Supporting Actress for 12 years A slave.
Lupita Nyongo for Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment