Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Harare Street Trend: Cuffed Denim

I’m a Denim Darling! And I’ve quite a few pieces in my closet especially the skinny cut. But this Autumn/Winter season I’m working the new cuffed denim which is making serious waves on Harare’s streets amongst the ladies. Now we’re all familiar with the original rolled-up cuffed denim, but this one is a little different. Practically Every girl is rocking this denim with anything from a simple t-shirt to a feminine blouse topped off with a blazer! Personally I prefer my cuffed denim a little more casual with my plaid shirt and belt both from Mr. Price (SA), black pumps from Bata Zim and a nude chain link purse I got from SK2 . The great advantage about the cuffed denim is that you can either keep it at ankle length or choose to roll it up the leg, whichever way you desire.
I hope the gentlemen jump onto this trend pretty soon.

As always…

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD

Loving the Pocket Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment