Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Love This Label: The Row

I’m pretty sure everyone is familiar with the Olsen Twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley. We literally grew up watching these girls from their little days on Full House right up to their sitcoms and movies such as “New York Minute”. I mean there was a point were these girls owned the Movie Industry but now they’ve taken on a new venture, from Actors to Designers. I’m loving their clothing line “The Row” which was launched in 2007 and has a very boho-chic theme to it. This time around I love their Spring 2012 collection consisting of flowing white tops and pants. The look is baggy, oversized clothing with a relaxed feeling to them. No wonder the girls scooped the award for Women’s wear Designer of the Year at the 2012 Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Fashion Awards in New York  on June 4, 2012. Gotta love ‘em!

I’ve been a huge fan of the Olsen Twins and their clothing line sets them above the rest with a full collection on leather handbags (my fave) and jewelry, it’s a shame that “The Row” is only restricted in the USA. I think its time they moved ashore…..in Africa maybe.

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD


Designers Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment