Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Work Hard Play Hard: Wiz Khalifa Fashion

Hip-hop is my second best favourite right after R & B. I’m an avid fan of R & B with the likes of Trey Songz, Alicia Keys, Mary J Blige and Yes, some Chris Breezy mixed into there. But my focus is on the fashion I spotted in Wiz Khalifa’s recent chart topping track; Work Hard Play Hard. I’m jamming to this track so much it’s even my ringtone. The look he is rocking in the video has got some rocker-edge composing of the classic black leather jacket, the denim shirt, the multi-coloured scarf, the trilby/fedora and of course the black skinnies. I’ve only spotted quite a few H-City boys rocking a similar look but either way; Wiz Khalifa makes the top of my hip-hop/rapper style list without of course forgetting the numerous beanies he is always rocking. A female hip-hop/rapper version of me J.
Stay Gorg and Glam
GD




No comments:

Post a Comment