Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

My New Hair: Cute Little Pixie Cut


I'm excited to say I finally cut my hair! I've always wanted to be fierce and rock the sassy little pixie cut à la Halle Berry, and i finally got around to do it. The response from all my family and friends has been astounding! I had no idea i would look this good with short hair. Loving my new hair, i feel so bold and sophisticated, somewhat a ROCKSTAR! I owe my fab new hair to the awesome gentlemen at Scandals Unisex hair salon at the Travel Plaza. They relaxed, washed, moussed, cut and styled my new hair to its lovely perfection. I felt like a princess in the salon chair (I even shared the details on "The Salon Chair Chronicles" via Facebook). I mean who knew men are awesome hairdressers! I'm in love <3. Although my new 'do cost $50, it was more than worth it. I love my new hair, it completely brings out the Toscie in me!

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD

P.S. S/O to Vongai from Defined Wear at Sam Levy Village for the Heads up! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment