Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

What I Wore Today:Tuesday Ensemble


Hiya!
I'm back at school and planning my ensemble for the day is sometimes hectic and maybe even treacherous! But today i like what I'm wearing and thought to share it. Its simple yet effective for my loong days at school and running around. All my pieces are "comfort Pieces" that is my favourite but comfortable pieces of clothing that i love to mix and match. So today i'm wearing a beige shirt and dark denim both from Mr. Price, my belt is from Great Gear and leather purse was from my dearest mommy (Love you Mum :) )

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD

Normally i smile but i was rushing so i forgot to smile. APOLOGIES :)
I tucked in my shirt! Making my look a little less casual.
I love the Bohemian-ness attached to this oversized bag. Perfect for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment