Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Local Lovely Flavour: Kirsty Coventry

So I know my blog is mainly about my little-known obsession over fashion and the media industry but my Local Lovely Flavour for August takes on a more different industry which I so much admire and respect, that is of sportswoman-ship! This month’s Local Lovely Flavour I pay homage to the lovely Kirsty Coventry; Zimbabwe’s Swimming Jewel. This woman deserves more than a credit but an honour for her outstanding dedication to sports in Zimbabwe. Although she has bowed down out of her last and final Olympics on Friday 3 August 2012 at the London 2012 Games, the girl still holds an impressive 7 out of 8 medals for Zimbabwe, and once held the Olympic Record in 200m Backstroke from Beijing in 2008. For all her hard work, perseverance and proudly flying Zimbabwe’s flag high, Kirsty Coventry is my August Woman of the month.

Local Lovely and Home-Brewe.

As always Beautiful People

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD 

PS: HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!

Golden Girl and Swimming Darling!


Representing Zimbabwe in the greatest Honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment