Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Local Lovely Flavour: Tatenda Robin Chaibva

My LLF for September is a definite young local who loves fashion as much as I do. My LLF this month is a Zimbabwe Fashion Blogger and High-heeled Shoe Lover, Tatenda Robin Chaibva and her uber cool blog Tatenda’s Concrete Jungle. Last week is when I discovered this fellow blogger as I was parading around online looking  for up to date and the best info on the recently held Zimbabwe Fashion Week (unfortunately I couldn’t go) just to get an idea of what went down as a new blogger. Tatenda’s blog is definitely on point with all things fashion on a local and international scale. I personally love the idea that I found someone who shares the same vision as I do, which is a girl telling the truth about fashion through her own eyes J. Tatenda not only has a Concrete Jungle but also took home the award for Zimbabwe Fashion Blogger 2012 at ZFW 2012 and did I mention over the weekend she was so kind enough to write an article in my name (in my honour) after a hair raising issue that catapulted my Saturday titled The Turban Movement (Thank You Tat!). I feel like a Girl-Date might be in order.

Support Local Flavour!
Stay Gorg and Glam
GD

Miss Tatenda in the striped shirt with Prudence Katomeni-Mbofana at ZFW 2012.

2 comments:

  1. She has inspired me a lot. We've become online budies now and i promised her that next year, i'm taking the trophy for Fashion Blogger of the year:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm vying for that post too, hopefully next year *crosses fingers*. A true inspiration she is especially for Zim girls!

      Delete