Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

I Want A Mr. Price Summer!

Recently Mr. Price SA introduced a brand new webby that includes an online store (Available only in South Africa), although my blog maybe a little late to showcase this, I still wanted to share the summer that is Mr Price (Mr. P) clothing. I’m loving their Spring/Summer 2012 collection that has themes such as Sunset Nomad (my Fave), Aquatic and the Hawaiian Prints. The campaign on its own makes me want to dive into the essence of a fun summer with lots of braais, cocktails and girlfiends!

Secretly I want a Mr. Price summer with the exception that it'll be Harare of course.

Stay Gorg and Glam
GD

Psst..I “borrowed” the pics from Mr. Price SA Facebook Page.



Of Course this is 2nd fave right after Sunset Nomad

No comments:

Post a Comment